Allied Pacific IPA COVID 19 Testing
As the healthcare leader serving over 350,000 members in Southern California, Allied Pacific IPA is committed to providing the best patient care to our members. During this COVID-19 crisis, Allied Pacific IPA is continuing to do everything we can to help fight the disease in our community and for our patients. We look forward to protecting our patients and keeping them healthy during this COVID-19 epidemic.
What To Do If You Are Sick?
Call your doctor: If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider for medical advice.
Steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 if you are sick
Follow the steps below: If you are sick with COVID-19 or suspect you are infected with the virus that causes COVID-19, follow the steps below to help prevent the disease from spreading to people in your home and community.
- Stay home except to get medical care
- Separate yourself from other people and animals in your home
- Call ahead before visiting your doctor
- Wear a facemask if you are sick
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Clean your hands often
- Avoid sharing personal household items
- Clean all “high-touch” surfaces everyday
- Monitor your symptoms
We Understand and We Care! We are Here For You!