People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported — ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Some of the symptoms are:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use a 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with tissue, Throw tissue away and wash hands.
- Disinfect touched objects and surfaces.
For more information and updates about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.